Clarice May Morgan married David Jones in 1930. Her bridesmaid was her sister, (my nana), Daisy Marion Morgan and the best man was the groom's brother, Ernie Jones.
Clarice, known to us as "Aunty Tod" because all the girls in the family had boys nicknames, was born at Moyhu on the 23rd of September 1905. She was the eldest daughter of William Thomas Morgan and Ada May nee Hulme.
Aunty Tod died at Wangaratta on the 16th of January 1998, aged 92 years. Her husband David died at the very young age of 35 in 1942. They had 2 children, Carol and Neil both now deceased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have both Scottish and Irish ancestry so naturally I'd enjoy a whisky/ey. I wondered why the different spellings and it seems the...
-
Today's Sepia Saturday theme is "Running away, escaping the crowds, beaches, steam train, aquarium (domed)" The u...
-
DNA for genealogy has been a huge learning curve but I have enjoyed the brain exercise. I still have lots to learn. It is a lot of fun lea...
The girls have dancers legs!
ReplyDelete