Recently a few Genimates have shared this meme which originated on Facebook where there is a wonderful and very supportive community of Geneabloggers.
I would feel very alone in my hobby without them.
And as my blog is being preserved by the National Library of Australia through Pandora my responses should be available for some years to come if any family are ever interested.
1. Who are you named after? - Both my Dad and Mum. Dad is Kerry, Mum, Joan.
2. Last time you cried? - Yesterday, I was feeling rather fragile.
3. Do you like your handwriting? - I did once but so much typing now has really made my handwriting suffer. Or is that just an age thing?
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? - Chicken (real, not processed)
5. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes
6. Would you bungee jump? - NO WAY
7. What is your favourite kind of cereal? - Porridge
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Nope
9. Do you think you are strong? - Not really
10. Favourite ice cream? - Vanilla
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? - general appearance.
12. Football or baseball? - Tennis
13. What colour pants are you wearing? - Black.
14. Last thing you ate? - Leftovers
15. What are you listening to? - Birds.
16. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? - Purple
17. What is your favourite smell? - Roses
18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? - Insurance rep (no disaster, just a renewal)
19. Married? - Yes for 37 years, 2 months and 28 days nearly to the hour
20. Hair colour? - Grey now but disguised auburn.
21. Eye colour? Brown
22. Favourite food to eat? - Anything someone else cooks.
23. Scary movies or happy endings? - Happy endings.
24. Last movie you watched? - Obviously something not worth remembering.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? - Blue
26. Favourite holiday? - Visiting family both here in Australia and in New Zealand
27. Beer or Wine? - definitely wine.
28. Night owl or morning person? - Night. Although recently I uploaded my genealogy FTDNA raw data to DNA Land and their result came up as most likely a morning person. Not sure how they come to that conclusion.
29. Favourite day of the week? - Any day that I can pursue my genealogy
If you'd like to join in - Just copy my post, paste it on your page, and then put your own answers! It's a fun way to learn more about friends near and far.