Saturday 2 June 2012

D is for ..... Dance Skeletons

I was just writing a comment on Fi's Dance Skeletons blog saying that I was lost for inspiration on what to write for the letter D in the "Family History Through the Alphabet" challenge.

Then it hit me .... 
Dance Skeletons blog


It would have to be my favourite.  
I just love Fi's sense of humour and the way she uses it in her writing.

As I am often in both Ancestry and Facebook I especially enjoyed her first blog post Ancestry: Facebook for Dead People


I can say that I haven't been disappointed for a chuckle in any of her following posts either.
Love your work Fi.

 My family history through the alphabet list


2 comments:

  1. Great choice, Fi makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This just came through on Google reader. Thanks so much Kerryn and Shelley. Such lovely comments and a delightful note for a wet, cold Saturday night :)

    ReplyDelete